Nashoba Learning Group's School and Adult Programs are looking for motivated and experienced individuals to fill Entry Level ABA Based Direct Care positions! Staff hired in this position will be working either in small group ratios or in a one-to-one setting with individuals diagnosed with autism. Experience in ABA is preferred, but not required. Tons of room for professional development and growth!
General job responsibilities/requirements for the positions include (but are not limited to):
- Working with a set case load of individuals on a variety of tasks throughout their day (tasks may include: academics, vocational skills, community behavior and activities of daily living)
- Working with individuals to maintain appropriate/safe behavior
- Consistently collecting accurate data for academic programs, daily living skills, vocational skills and behavior (frequency, antecedent-behavior-consequence, duration, etc.)
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's degree (required for all School Program positions, preferred for the Adult Program)
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, applicants can possess 2 years of direct service experience
- At least two references that will attest to the applicant’s interpersonal skills, energy, work ethic, commitment to providing optimal education to individuals with autism, their ability to work on a team, leadership skills, integrity, ability to accept and learn from feedback and skill in ABA.
- The ability to physically perform all job duties
- The ability to pass a background and CORI check.
- A driver's license in good standing
Benefits NLG provides to its valued employees!
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Considerable time off (paid vacations, paid time off)
- Affordable and Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement for travel with individuals from your case load
Interested candidates should click here to apply!
Come join the team at NLG!