Nashoba Learning Group is looking for motivated individuals to fill ABA Therapist positions! Staff hired in this position will be working in one-to-one or small group ratios with individuals diagnosed with autism. Experience in ABA is preferred, but not required. Tons of room for professional development and growth!
What is Nashoba Learning Group?
Nashoba Learning Group (NLG) was founded in 2002 to offer a different life trajectory for individuals with autism and their families. Our organization is based on the scientifically validated principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), delivered by highly trained and supervised teaching staff, and customized for each individual in partnership with their family. Today NLG is able to provide outstanding, individualized education, training and intervention services for over 140 individuals aged three to adult. NLG strives to enable individuals to achieve their potential and become productive members of society throughout their lives.
General job responsibilities/requirements for the positions include (but are not limited to):
- Working with a set case load of individuals on a variety of tasks throughout their day (tasks may include: social skills, communication and language, academics, vocational skills, community behavior and activities of daily living)
- Working with individuals to teach social and communication skills to allow them to succeed in the community
- Consistently collecting accurate data for academic programs, daily living skills, vocational skills and behavior (frequency, antecedent-behavior-consequence, duration, etc.)
Our organization is designed to create career paths to staff through training and development!
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's degree (required for all School Program positions)
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, applicants can possess 2 years of direct service experience
- At least two references that will attest to the applicant’s interpersonal skills, energy, work ethic, commitment to providing optimal education to individuals with autism, their ability to work on a team, leadership skills, integrity, ability to accept and learn from feedback and skill in ABA.
- The ability to physically perform all job duties
- The ability to pass a background and CORI check
- A driver's license in good standing
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Benefits NLG provides to its valued employees!
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Considerable time off (paid vacations, paid time off)
- Affordable and Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement for travel with individuals from your case load
Interested candidates should click here to apply!
Come join the team at NLG!