Positions Available Understudy ABA Therapist/Special Needs Teacher:
Nashoba Learning Group's School Program is looking for motivated and experienced individuals to fill 'Understudy ABA Therapist/Special Needs Teacher' positions. Staff hired in this position will be working in a one-to-one setting with students. Experience in ABA is preferred, but not required as this position is entry level. Tons of room for professional development and growth! General job responsibilities/requirements of an Understudy ABA Therapist/Special Needs Teacher include (but are not limited to):
An Understudy ABA Therapist/Special Needs Teacher is required to have:
- Working with a case load of 4-5 students on academic, vocational and activities of daily living in a one-to-one setting
- Teaching students to maintain appropriate/safe behavior
- Consistently collecting accurate data for academic programs, daily living skills, vocational skills and behavior (frequency, antecedent-behavior-consequence, duration, etc.)
- Taking students out into the local community utilizing their personal vehicle, when necessary (reimbursement available to employees for the miles driven with a student)
The benefits NLG provides to its valued employees!
- A Bachelor's degree in a human service related field
- The ability to physically perform all job duties
- Pass a background and CORI check.
- A driver's license in good standing
How To Apply:
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Considerable time off (paid vacations, paid time off)
- Affordable and Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Free Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement for travel with students
Interested candidates should send a PDF copy of their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Come join the team at NLG!